Cloud payroll software for accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux
Nomi is used by hundreds of UK based accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux to process payroll on behalf of their clients. Accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux choose us as a result of our efficiency-driven features, such as end-to-end automated payroll, pension integrations, self-posting journals, bulk payroll processing and much more. With our cloud payroll solution,…
Nomi is used by hundreds of UK based accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux to process payroll on behalf of their clients.
Accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux choose us as a result of our efficiency-driven features, such as end-to-end automated payroll, pension integrations, self-posting journals, bulk payroll processing and much more.
With our cloud payroll solution, you’ll have full functionality including:
- CIS deductions
- P11D generation and submission
- Automated payroll
- Payroll workflow and deadline management
- Nomi bookkeeping integration
- Nomi self-assessment integration
- Employee & employer portals
- Employee & employer mobile apps
- Annual leave management
See our cloud payroll software in action:
Manage Annual Leave
Stay on top of your compliance with ease
Nomi is built with your payroll and auto-enrolment workflow in mind. From keeping track of deadlines, all the way through to filing with HMRC and many pension providers.
Setup the payroll company and keep track of their key information
Nomi automatically creates your employee payroll schedules
Enter all employee details, create credentials and allow for self-service
Process pensions and submit directly to many providers
RTI reporting, file FPS and EPS directly with HMRC. You can even automate
Worrying about pension submissions and compliance?
Worry no more, using Nomi’s cloud payroll makes your life easy! You’ll be able to keep track of the pension status of each and every employee, for every company you manage. Nomi automatically calculates their pension eligibility, looking at all employee’s age and earnings, it determines whether they’re an ‘Eligible Jobholder’, ‘Non-Eligible Jobholder’ or an ‘Entitled Worker’.
You’ll also be able to manage postponements, enrolment letters and emails, as well as the statuses and pension scheme each individual employee is enrolled on. We even offer multi-scheme management, if you manage more than one pension scheme for a singular company.
Using Nomi to run payroll manually
We’ve built Nomi’s payroll system with a process in mind, driven by efficiency and we’re always looking at ways to make it better. This is how you can streamline your own process once you’re completely setup:
- Enter the annual salary or hourly rates for all employees
- Nomi will put together a payroll schedule for all salaried employees. Allowing you to enter the hours worked for any staff that are paid hourly
- Once all hours are entered, click ‘run payroll’ and review the employee pay records before finalising
- Nomi will automatically produce and send the payslips and employer summary, based on your chosen preference. They can be sent via email, the Nomi portal or mobile application
- Without leaving the platform, the RTI submission can be made directly to HMRC, along with any pension submissions to one of; Nest, Smart, Legal & General, Aviva, The People’s Pension or Now.
Using Nomi to run payroll automatically
Extremely useful for payroll submissions that don’t change all too often. Perfect for director only limited companies who are paid a fix fee salary, normally being the national insurance threshold. But, can be used for any company – as long as you get your processes right, data into the system earlier and keep on top of any sick or holiday leave in real-time. The key is to get your payroll submission-ready before the payroll submission date itself. Here’s how you can use Nomi’s cloud payroll to automate your process:
- Enter the annual salary for all employees
- Navigate to ‘Edit Company’ and then enable ‘Auto Payroll’ and define how and who payslips and employer summaries should be sent to
- Done. Nomi will then file all future FPS/EPS submissions with HMRC, send the payslips and employer summary based on your preference and post the payroll journal to the bookkeeping
- Admin eliminated, allowing you to focus on those value-added tasks!