Bookkeeping software for bookkeepers & accountants
Cloud-based bookkeeping software that helps business owners grow, get on top of their finances, make better financial decisions, collaborate with their accountant or bookkeeper and build more profitable businesses. The monthly fee includes linked final accounts, corporation tax and self-assessment submissions. Bank feeds and mobile apps included at no extra charge.
VAT MTD ready
Receipt capture & OCR
Final accounts & corporation tax software for accountants & bookkeepers
We’ve automated final accounts and corporation tax returns based on bookkeeping entries, just review, make any adjustments to notes and file directly to HMRC and Companies House. Alternatively, it can be used as a standalone module by simply uploading a trial balance from another accounting software.
Nomisma also integrates with Xero, allowing to pull through trial balance data in order to produce year-end accounts and corporation tax returns.
Tax code downloads
CRM & onboarding software for accountants & bookkeepers
Nomi’s CRM is a specialist system designed for accountants and bookkeepers. It’s ready to go out of the box with an extremely simple setup process. Within half an hour you could be generating quotes with our built-in pricing matrix, creating letters of engagement with a single click ready to send for eSignature, followed by an end-to-end onboarding process. Find out why UK accountants and bookkeepers love Nomisma.
An optional add-on to Nomi CRM, our company secretarial software seamlessly synchronises with Companies House, keeping your company data current. You can also:
- Incorporate new limited companies
- File confirmation statements
- Manage officer records, including appointments and terminations
- Manage shareholder registers
- Produce statutory documents
- Manage workflow, deadlines & tasks
What our partners think
Brilliant software for Self Assessment. I have been working in tax for 16 years. Nomi is great for accountancy firms as the cost is very low in comparison with functionality. It beats IRIS or Tax Calc in my personal opinion!
An excellent accounting software providing a complete end to end package. Everything is integrated saving time. Whenever I have had an issue, the support has been outstanding (and patient!). Being constantly updated to offer improvements and actively listen to the feedback from their users. Could not be happier.
Nomi support team is truly outstanding. Having experienced "support" from various 3rd party software support teams in the past, Nomi is a breath of fresh air. They were easy to access, patiently walked through the process and above all proactively checked our HMRC submission results. In fact, our submission failed due to some technical incompatibility. Before we even noticed, Nomi called and corrected the problem. Very good service indeed.
I love the fact I'm able to manage my entire business from my phone. I create and send sales invoices to my customers on site and send them instantly using WhatsApp. Then for my accountant, I upload pictures of all of my receipts which is so easy to do!
One of the best companies to build real relationships with. The support is second to none and very inclusive of your needs. I've found the team to be able to help me with random needs that just don't exist anywhere else in a platform, I'm not saying they can do everything you want, but you can certainly ask! Nomi isn't like any platform I've seen so far to date, it's certainly quirky and futuristic, but you'll grow to love it as I do. Despite the current lack of integrations like you have with Xero, so far Nomi has won over some very stubborn sage clients of mine that have refused to move for years. I am looking forward to continuing to grow my practice alongside this wonderful company!
Nomi is quite simply the best cloud accounting package I've seen or worked with. Everything you need is included where other packages have add-on modules. The support is second to none and the whole team is friendly, approachable and helpful. It's a one-stop facility for accountants and I only wish I'd discovered sooner and saved myself time, hassle and money with other systems.
Fast track onboarding for Capium users
We’ve made the switch simple for UK accounting and bookkeeping practice making the switch from Capium products, so you can get on with your business quickly.
Our customer success team will help you with data migration, for free. Just ask about Nomi’s data migration service when signing up.
It’s easy to start using Nomi
Simply register for a free 14-day trial today and a member of our team will be in touch to get you up and running.
“The best accounting software on the market”
- Start a free 14-day trial
- Book a 1-to-1 demonstration
- Sign up today and obtain a secret promotion
Want to chat?
We'd love to hear from you.
Explore our other products
I must also say, the customer support is incredible, easily the best I have ever received from a software provider. Technical support are always quick to respond should I have any issues, and they are also eager to improve the software, so will take feedback onboard."
Get listed in our advisor directory!
We have thousands of business owners using our bookkeeping and payroll modules. Many of whom are looking for a trusted advisor to help grow their business! Our goal is to partner them with Nomi experts, in aid of our mission to help build the top 100 practices of the next decade! Increase your reach, generate new leads and provide your clients with software they want to use. Get listed today.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Nomi?Nomi is the ultimate cloud accounting software for small business owners and their accountants. It's designed to automate and improve the processes of the everyday bookkeeping and payroll tasks business owners face to increase efficiencies, productivity and profitability. Nomi is every piece of software an accountant could dream of in one! Bookkeeping, payroll, year-end accounts, self-assessments, CRM and so much more! It's quite possibly the most feature-rich cloud-based software on the market for accountants!
- Are there any hidden fees or costs?There really are no hidden costs, we've made our pricing as transparent and easy to understand as possible.
We understand Capium charge extra fees for bank feeds, mobile apps, company secretarial and much more post sign up. With Nomi, all of the premium functionality is included as standard.
- How is Nomi interconnected?Every module of Nomi is connected, eradicating those awful bad data issues. Bookkeeping data populates self-assessments and final accounts in real-time, payroll journals are automatically posted and data automatically synchronises between each individual module.
- Is Nomi MTD ready?Yes, Nomi is a HMRC recognised VAT software provider. VAT returns are automatically produced based on bookkeeping entries made, making it easier than ever to meet your compliance requirements. In fact, thanks to the fact all of our modules are completely interconnected, we're already well-positioned for the rollout of ITSA and CT MTD.
- How much does Nomi cost?Each module has it's own price and it varies based on the number of clients or staff members are being used within each individual module. For a detailed breakdown of price, please visit our our pricing page.
- Why switch from Capium?Many UK accounting and bookkeeping practices are making the switch from Capium to Nomi. The most common reason is that our system is TRULY interconnected. Data seamlessly synchronises across our whole suite automating many of a practice's mundane administrative tasks.
Also, the key difference between Capium and Nomi, Nomi is also designed for a practice's end client and it's really for them to adopt our bookkeeping software and save precious working hours.