Bank reconciliation made easy
Simply connect Nomi with your bank account, then match your bookkept transactions against bank transactions with ease, thanks to Nomi’s smart matching functionality. You could even use bank rules to save a significant amount of time.
Create digital invoices
You can create and send digital sales invoices to your customers in just a few clicks. Also, by using the latest open banking technology, you’re able to request and receive payment of up to £250k absolutely fee-free, via a ‘Pay Now’ button on your sales invoice.
Snap pictures of receipts
Download our bookkeeping app and snap pictures of receipts wherever you are in the world. By doing so you’ll meet HMRC’s digital record-keeping requirements with ease and will also meet the needs of MTD.
Available on both Android and Apple devices.
Simple, transparent pricing
At Nomi we don’t believe in restricting functionality, or fooling business owners with post sign-up hidden fees. Allow your business to flourish, save time and reduce your admin with unrestricted access to all of our packages. Prices exclude VAT.
- Send invoices and quotes
- Enter expenses
- Reconcile bank transactions
- Mobile receipt capture app
- Handle multiple currencies
- Submit VAT returns to HMRC
- Employee payslip portals
- Automatic payroll filling
- Submit RTI & CIS returns
- Full auto enrolment functionality
- Employee leave management
- Payroll processing error guidance
“I only wish I’d discovered sooner and saved myself time, hassle and money!”
It’s easy to start using Nomi
Simply register for a free 14-day trial today and a member of our team will be in touch to get you up and running.
“The best software on the market”
- Start a free 14-day trial
- Register for a getting started webinar
- Contact our support team for help
Want to chat?
We'd love to hear from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Nomi?Nomi is the ultimate cloud accounting software for small business owners and their accountants. It's designed to automate and improve the processes of the everyday bookkeeping and payroll tasks business owners face to increase efficiencies, productivity and profitability. Nomi is every piece of software an accountant could dream of in one! Bookkeeping, payroll, year-end accounts, self-assessments, CRM and so much more! It's quite possibly the most feature-rich cloud-based software on the market for accountants!
- Are there any hidden fees or costs?There really are no hidden costs, we've made our pricing as transparent and easy to understand as possible.
- Is Nomi easy to use?Yes, Nomi has been designed with user-friendliness and gamification in mind, to make doing bookkeeping and payroll fun!
- Is Nomi MTD ready?Yes, Nomi is a HMRC recognised VAT software provider. VAT returns are automatically produced based on bookkeeping entries made, making it easier than ever to meet your compliance requirements.
- Where are Nomi's servers based?We use Amazon Web Services, also known as AWS. Our servers are based in London and backed up in multiple locations.
- How much does Nomi cost?Each module has it's own price and it varies based on the number of clients or staff members are being used within each individual module. For a detailed breakdown of price, please visit our dedicated pricing page by using the website navigation bar.